Guest Controller Approval
The HU Division is participating in the GCA programme according to R & R 5.1.7.
Any user who wants to control position in the HU Division has to apply for an approval.
For an approval the following requirements apply:
- The user shall be able to perform ATC duties in English language. Knowledge of the local language is not neccessary.
- The user must have knowledge of the LOA of the position requested.
- The user must have knowledge of the general procedures applied in the Division.
- A theoretical and/or practical check is always performed.
- The behavior of the user, especially in respect to other users, must be in accordance with IVAO and Division spirits.
- The GCA will be shown in the user’s profile. It is shown by division, however if Division HQ allows controlling only on certain FRA positions, the member has to adhere to such restrictions.
- The GCA can be withdrawn at any time by Division HQ if the requirements are not met any more.
To obtain a GCA please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
The member shall submit his request for the approval via email to HU-HQ. The emails subject shall only contain: GCA-approval. The content of the email shall contain the member VID, full name and rating. The training coordinators will assign a trainer from the HU-Division to check out the member on an appropriate position according to the member’s rating. The following ratings will require a check on the following positions.
1. Aerodrome Controller:
LHBP_APP (Theory questions will asked about APP/TWR/GND and DEL)
2. Approach Controller + Center Controller:
LHCC_CTR (Theory questions will asked about LHBP_APP/TWR/GND/DEL and LHSM/LHDC TWR)
NOTE: Members with a rating lower than Aerodrome Controller will not be considered for a GCA.
Member who wish to get the GCA are strongly requested to prepare themselves throughly before making the request. This can be done by looking and listening to Local members while they are controlling. Also the charts and procedures available on the website should be studied.
If members who have been awarded the GCA are observed by any HU-DIV staffmember performing malpractises within the LHCC-FIR, the HU-staff reserves the right to withdraw the GCA from the member.
We kindly request all members who wish to gain a HU-Division approval to be patient.